Satisfying Primal Cravings
Monument Chicken Recipe Freeze Dried Food, Topper, or Treat for Dogs connects modern dogs with their carnivorous instincts by maximizing protein-rich ingredients. Nutrients and flavor are carefully sealed in through our unique NutrientLock™ freeze drying method. Serve as a food, topper on dog food, or treat. No need to refrigerate. Free of antibiotics, artificial preservatives, and fillers. Made in the USA.
✓ A Powerful Stand – Leading with Healthy Ingredients
✓ Lightly Processed – Single & Limited Ingredients
✓ Responsibly Powered – Humanely Sourced
Limited Ingredient Formula
An excellent source of protein that supports energy and muscle development.
Essential for the proper function of the circulatory and immune system and has antioxidant properties
Vitamin E Supplement
Supports muscular, circulatory, and immune system, and has antioxidant properties (D-Alpha Tocopherol).
Our unique FreezeLock™ slow drying process locks in vital nutrients,carefully retaining the healthful and flavorful advantages of fresh, rawingredients without the need for refrigeration.
- Locks in essential nutrients without cooking the RAW food
- Provides bio-availability of nutrients identical to that of fresh RAW food
- Convenient to store, no refrigeration necessary
- Safety processes to protect from pathogens and bacteria, while preserving flavor and nutrition.
Modern Convenience - Our unique NutrientLock™ method carefully retains the delicious and nutritious essence of raw food without the need for refrigeration.
- Slow freeze-drying technique locks in nutrients normally lost in cooking.
- Nutrients absorbed more easily than conventionally cooked pet food.
- The natural and nutritious benefits of a raw diet.
- Safely processed with High Pressure Pasteurization (HPP).
Daily Feeding Guidelines:
3lb dog - ⅕ cup
6lb dog - ⅓ cup
12lb dog - ¾ cup
18lb dog - 1 cup
25lb dog - 1 - 2 cups
Feeding Instructions: Feed up to double the amount listed for puppies and pregnant or nursing dogs. Individual requirements may vary.
- Select one protein to use consistently for the first 2 weeks.
- Days 1-3: Mix 25% freeze dried raw food with 75% current food.
- Days 4-6: Mix 50% freeze dried raw food with 50% current food.
- Days 7-9: Mix 75% freeze dried raw food with 25% current food.
- Days 10+: Feed your pet 100% freeze dried raw food.
|Crude Protein Min.||54.0%|
|Crude Fat Min.||27.0%|
|Crude Fiber Max.||1.0%|
Chicken, Chicken liver, Herring oil, Mixed tocopherols (a preservative), Vitamin E supplement, Zinc amino acid chelate, Copper amino acid chelate, Manganese amino acid chelate, Rosemary extract