Satisfying Primal Cravings
Monument Turkey Sweet Potato Recipe Freeze Dried Treats for Dogs & Cats connects modern dogs and cats with their carnivorous instincts by maximizing protein-rich ingredients. Nutrients and flavor are carefully sealed in through our unique NutrientLock™ freeze drying method. Serve as a treat or topper on food. No need to refrigerate. Free of antibiotics, artificial preservatives, and fillers. Made in the USA.
✓ A Powerful Stand – Leading with Healthy Ingredients
✓ Lightly Processed – Single & Limited Ingredients
✓ Responsibly Powered – Humanely Sourced
Limited Ingredient Formula
Excellent source of protein that supports energy and muscle development.
A source of vitamins and minerals and add flavor pets love.
Supports muscular, circulatory, and immune system, and has antioxidant properties (D-Alpha Tocopherol).
Rich source of vitamins and minerals and can support digestion, skin, and coat. Also a flavor enhancer.
Modern Convenience - Our unique NutrientLock™ method carefully retains the delicious and nutritious essence of raw food without the need for refrigeration.
- Slow freeze-drying technique locks in nutrients normally lost in cooking.
- Nutrients absorbed more easily than conventionally cooked pet food.
- The natural and nutritious benefits of a raw diet.
- Safely processed with High Pressure Pasteurization (HPP).
Our unique FreezeLock™ slow drying process locks in vital nutrients,carefully retaining the healthful and flavorful advantages of fresh, rawingredients without the need for refrigeration.
- Locks in essential nutrients without cooking the RAW food
- Provides bio-availability of nutrients identical to that of fresh RAW food
- Convenient to store, no refrigeration necessary
- Safety processes to protect from pathogens and bacteria, while preserving flavor and nutrition.
Intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
|Crude Protein Min.||51.0%|
|Crude Fat Min.||27.0%|
|Crude Fiber Max.||1.5%|
Turkey, Turkey Liver, Sweet Potato, Fenugreek, Mixed tocopherols (a preservative)